Do you want to be part of a team invested in your success with unlimited growth potential? Do you consider yourself motivated, innovative and career driven? Do you have the maturity and insight to work directly with firm partners who are highly sought after within multiple industries?
The Mercadien Group, a highly regarded and dynamic professional services firm, has an immediate opening for a Business Developer to become part of their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for a dedicated team player with a passion for client service who is looking to develop their career. The Business Developer is a strategic, highly self-motivated individual reporting directly to the CEO. The ideal candidate has strong, polished relationship building skills. They are expected to have flexibility with time and travel commitments, must have a winning attitude, existing contacts in the business community, thrive on success and be willing to “go the extra mile” to drive growth.
- 7+ years of CPA industry/professional service firm experience with a proven track record of success of closing new business
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting
- CPA, MBA, CFP or other relevant credentials are a plus
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Track record of business development success, preferably in a professional services environment
- Demonstrate competent and highly ethical behaviors
- Maintain a courteous, positive, cooperative and professional attitude
- Meet assigned sales goals for bringing in new business to the firm
- Actively drive growth activities with leadership team
- Research, gather and communicate data on market trends, opportunities and potential new verticals to CEO
- Develop and maintain a strong business network, and generate new business through relationship marketing, seminar or tradeshow participation and networking in the local community
- Cross refer leads to Mercadien Technologies and Mercadien Asset Management
- Facilitate annual executive debriefing on firm-wide wins and losses, and opportunity origination
- Co-develop go-to-market business plans for the Banking, Litigation Support and Private Company Niches with business practice leaders
- Be an active member of approximately 15 trade associations relating to Banking, Construction, Litigation Support and Commercial niches.
- Lead and facilitate the internal Rainmakers, Drizzle and Niche Council Programs
- Lead Mercadien’s Growth Committee
How to Apply
If you are seeking professional growth and fulfillment with a firm who values and invests in its associates submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
This is an opportunity to gain valuable insight and experience with a leader in the accounting profession, dedicated to success and Leading by Example. The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Mercadien Group – A family of companies created to serve the diverse and sophisticated needs of clients in a capacity greater than any single organization can offer. Comprised of several distinct entities, the firm provides accounting, consulting, technology, and wealth management services. A team of trusted advisors working together, The Mercadien Group shares a broad knowledge base and creates seamless solutions that meet clients’ personal and business objectives.
Mercadien is dedicated to its associates and their professional development. We offer programs to help each individual reach their goals, such as educational and certification reimbursement, mentoring programs and an open door policy which affords access to our elite partner group and their knowledge and experiences.
Our salaries and bonus programs are highly competitive, along with benefits that include medical and dental, life insurance, long term disability insurance, 401K, cafeteria plan and excellent vacation and holiday paid time off benefits.
For more information, visit our website at www.mercadien.com
The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To all recruitment agencies: The Mercadien Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Mercadien employees or any other company location. The Mercadien Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.