To submit a resume, apply for this position, see all other available positions, and visit Safer Foundation’s website, copy and paste this link into your browser:
https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=safound&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US Please note: After you “submit” your application, you will receive an e-mail acknowledging receipt. Your email provider might misfile this mail as spam or junk mail. Check your spam and junk folders.
The Marketing & Communications Assistant supports the Director of Marketing & Communications with projects relating to external and internal communications, marketing and social media.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the management of Safer’s brand and visual identity
- Helping to execute Safer’s marketing strategy, including development of collateral, campaigns and donor resources
- Assisting with the logistics, preparation and tracking of events, meetings and conferences
- Monitoring and updating content for the Safer website and other online properties, including social media vehicles
- Assisting in email marketing initiatives and managing a contact relationship database
- Supporting internal communications
- Assisting in public relations duties, including writing press releases and coordinating media requests
- Assisting with taking photos of staff, providers, clients, events, etc.
- Assisting with drafting, editing and/or proofreading materials for a variety of purposes (i.e., announcements, posters, letters, invitations, brochure copy, advertisements, web pages, press releases, etc.)
- Assisting with developing and utilizing graphic design for publications and presentation
- Performing other duties as needed by handling special projects along with routine expectations as necessary