| Care Site Description|
SCL Health is a faith-based, nonprofit health care organization headquartered in Broomfield with facilities located in Colorado, Kansas and Montana. SCL Health operates:
4 safety net clinics
1 children's mental health treatment center
190+ ambulatory service centers
Interested in making a difference? Then check us out. Our rich heritage and mission, and our focus on health care delivery that values person-centered care, excellence and accountability are a winning combination as we bring healthâ??and hopeâ??to our patients.
Our ministry is dedicated to improving the health of the communities and individuals we serve, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
The Marketing & Communications Coordinator supports the development, implementation and evaluation of communications and marketing projects and activities for system or care site services, including, but not limited to, digital and social formats, direct marketing, marketing communications, collateral, fulfillment advertising, market research, market strategy, news releases, and events promotion management. Also provides administrative support as it relates to maintaining contractual commitments, vendor relations, meeting management and cross-functional organizational communications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Planning & Development
1. In support of system and/or care site Marcom teams, assist in the development and execution of annual marketing and communication plans.
2. Work collaboratively with system and care site Marcom staff to develop programs and strategies that support organization's goals and objectives.
3. With Vice Presidents or Regional Director, develops and implements marketing and communications tactical plans.
4. Support the planning and organization of special events, open houses, dedications, displays and tours, developing the appropriate goals and emphasis of each event.
5. Work with internal and external vendors, e.g., advertising agencies, e-business corporations, printers, direct mail houses, etc., to coordinate the execution of communications and marketing projects.
6. Update Internet website content with current news, new services and relevant system content web and content services; coordinate updates with system web services as necessary.
7. Write, edit select digital/print content and basic communications. Tailor communications according stakeholder audiences.
8. Update care site Marcom content on all digital platforms (includes The Landing).
9. Take photographs, oversee production of print, coordinate photography to meet publication deadlines and maintain image storage.
10. Composes professional correspondence and supports other interdepartmental communications.
11. Schedules appointments, arranges meetings, meeting preparation and assists in developing agendas.
12. Coordinates support for speakers' bureau for community education and public awareness.
Analytics & Metrics
13. Incorporate quality measurements to track effectiveness and improvement efficiency. Respond to indicators as necessary.
Located in Broomfield, CO
Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism, marketing or related field, or equivalent knowledge, with a minimum of 2-5 years of effective experience. Demonstrated competence in written, oral and electronic communication skills; Communicates clearly to express thoughts and ideas. Demonstrated project management skills and ability to manage priorities and utilize time effectively. Working knowledge of market dynamics, current marketing/communication principles, digital, social and traditional formats. Creative mindset to problem solving and communication tactics. Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in and support a matrix relationship.