Key Result Areas:
Project, Campaign & Event Management:
- Campaign management includes the support of social media coordination, collateral development and deployment through all available channels (in-branch, digital, website, transit, print, etc.) and other marketing initiatives.
- Supports social media activities, including content development and posting.
- Executes and monitors retail merchandising activities and campaign placement to ensure consistency and quality across all locations.
- Works with business partners to maintains appropriate supplies and distribute marketing materials (branch merchandising, collateral, posters, etc.) as needed.
- Assists with the selection, design and management of promo items inventories – Request bids, orders, billing, artwork, and approvals.
- Assists with the coordination of all bank related events, including but not limited to Chamber and other sponsorships, Seminars, Trade Shows, Community Events, etc. Attends events as needed to ensure details are properly executed.
- With the Marketing Manager, works with internal business lines on the development of materials, promotions and/or campaigns.
Trafficking & Production Management:
- Facilitates all necessary coordination with internal partners and external vendors including printers, copywriters, agencies, designers, photographers, and technology providers.
- Manages the Bank's monthly media schedule and asset releases.
- Acts as a liaison with legal and compliance partners and maintains internal controls and sign-offs for monitoring and/or audits.
Governance & Reporting:
- Coordinates and supports Marketing Manager with the scheduling and planning of monthly governance meetings with internal business partners.
- Works with Marketing Manager to establish and monitor KPI's for each campaign and initiative.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Experience with financial services or other regulated industries a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept directions on given assignments.
- Able to work collaboratively with other staff and exhibit strong team work.
- Experience with traditional and online marketing including print production, advertising, direct mail programs, email marketing platforms (Constant Contact), social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) and websites (CMS systems).
- Understanding of campaign management/planning and creative development process for both traditional and online.
- Experience designing, coordinating, and managing events.
- Excellent project management skills – must be extremely well organized with attention to detail, follow-up and follow-through.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and is comfortable working on multiple projects at a time with the ability to prioritize, as needed.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software including InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator helpful.
The above description covers the most significant major responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities the inclusion of which would be in conformity with major purpose this job.
Harvard Square – Cambridge, Massachusetts
About Cambridge Savings Bank:
Cambridge Savings Bank is a full-service financial institution with approximately $3.2 billion in assets that is committed to improving the quality of life in the communities it serves. One of the oldest and largest community banks in Massachusetts, Cambridge Savings Bank offers a full line of individual and business banking services and has 16 branches located in Cambridge, Acton, Arlington, Bedford, Belmont, Burlington, Concord, Lexington, Newton and Watertown.