| Company Description: |
We are a less than 12-person Chicago-based consulting company focused on helping “mass marketers” learn for themselves the effectiveness of targeted and relationship marketing. We specialize in: targeted and relationship marketing strategy development; opportunity assessment; and program evaluation and ROI improvement.
We have been in business for 18+ years and have an impressive list of blue-chip clients. These include: retailers (e.g., Safeway, The Home Depot); consumer products manufacturers (e.g., Nestle, American Greetings); and pharmaceuticals (e.g., MERCK, Eisai).
You will work closely with the Directors of Client Service and assist them with all activities for 3-4 key accounts. This is a data intensive, “hands on” position. You will personally execute many elements across a variety of projects.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Analyze and organize data points to identify patterns, trends, and drivers
• Synthesize data & simplify findings to answer business issues
• Demonstrate initiative and ownership in completing projects
• Effectively communicate the results/findings to the project manager in a clear and concise Word, Excel, PowerPoint or email deliverable(s)
• Manage expectations with the project manager and establish timeframes
• Work collaboratively with internal & external teams • Be self-motivated to achieve high quality results through effective data integrity
• Determine effort and resources required to meet objectives; able to plan, coordinate and manage resources effectively to ensure task completion
• Consistently act with client satisfaction in mind and follow through on commitments to ensure the needs of the practitioner are met
Ideal candidate will be a strong analytic thinker, with excellent organization and communication skills. Exposure to consumer products or pharmaceuticals marketing, or retailing is a plus. Also helpful is interest in, and familiarity with, CRM, loyalty marketing, or targeted or database marketing.