NYU Langone Medical Center, a world-class, patient-centered, integrated, academic medical center, is one of the nation's premier centers for excellence in clinical care, biomedical research and medical education. Located in the heart of Manhattan, NYU Langone is composed of four hospitals - Tisch Hospital, its flagship acute care facility; Rusk Rehabilitation; the Hospital for Joint Diseases, one of only five hospitals in the nation dedicated to orthopaedics and rheumatology; and Hassenfeld Children's Hospital, a comprehensive pediatric hospital supporting a full array of children's health services across the medical center - plus the NYU School of Medicine, which since 1841 has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history. The medical center's tri-fold mission to serve, teach and discover is achieved 365 days a year through the seamless integration of a culture devoted to excellence in patient care, education and research. For more information, go to www.NYULMC.org.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Senior Marketing Manager.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of a 360 degree marketing program for the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry across all sites. The candidate will interact on a daily basis with senior faculty and administrative leadership to effectively develop and execute marketing initiatives aligned with clinical, research, education and business objectives, as well as protect and enhance the reputation of the master brand. The position reports to the Chair of the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and the Director of Marketing.
- Operate as the departments liaison to NYULMC for marketing and communication activities, ensuring alignment of institutional and departmental priorities and messages.
- Develop and implement strategic, research-based marketing plans for specified programs.
- Identify the most effective communication channels and tactics to reach them.
- Prepare and manage reports of marketing and communication activity for the executive team.
- Develop marketing materials (e.g., brochures, annual reports) to promote strategic areas and leverage other communications channels (i.e., social media) for promoting these programs.
- Manage physician-to-physician and consumer-targeted direct marketing campaigns.
- Lead the creative process with external vendors (e.g., graphic designers, photographers, printers).
- Manage internal approval processes for marketing materials and initiative in collaboration with the Department Administrator, develop and manage marketing budgets.
- Lead digital marketing activities, including developing, managing, and expanding Google AdWords campaigns and other search engine initiatives for the department.
- Develop and manage social media platforms.
- Support community relations marketing events.
- Support the departments Webinar series and other public education forums (e.g., workshops, blogs).
- Oversee the work and professional development of junior staff supporting marketing and communication activities.
- Ad hoc projects as needed for the department.
- To qualify you must have a BA/BS degree required.
- Minimum 6-8 years marketing experience for large, complex organization(s).
- Previous advertising, direct marketing and online marketing experience required.
- Experience with large hospital, health care delivery system, or health insurance industry preferred.
Qualified candidates must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
NYU Langone Medical Center provides its staff with far more than just a place to work. Rather, we are an institution you can be proud of, an institution where you'll feel good about devoting your time and your talents. And just as our employees invest so much in us, we invest in our employees. We're pleased to have one of the most competitive compensation packages not only among New York's hospitals and healthcare institutions, but within the corporate sector as well. We begin with exceptional medical, dental, and drug coverage. We enhance this basic coverage with comprehensive wellness programs, and supplement those with retirement investment and benefits plans, and generous paid time off allowances. Add to that a very attractive tuition program, and you'll see just some of the ways that NYU Langone Medical Center demonstrates our commitment to our employees.
NYU Langone Medical Center is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, military and veteran status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.
If you wish to view NYU Langone Medical Center's EEO policies, please click here. Please click here to view the Federal 'EEO is the law' poster or visit https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm for more information.