Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience may be considered
- Seven years of Digital Marketing experience
- Three years of Project Management experience
- Demonstrated track record of achievement with ability to identify and deliver customer expectations
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Second to none – Project Management skills
- Demonstrated ability to assess and interpret customer needs, formulate project requirements, and translate concepts into practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking
- Excellent time management, multi-taking and organization skills and ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong leadership ability, and the proven ability to effectively influence people and motivate a project team
- Ability to work independently or as part of a cohesive team with equal success
- Ability to leverage team member expertise to drive project delivery
- Proven ability to make sound, fact-based recommendations and business decisions
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Office, specifically MS Project
- Possess a high standard of ethical conduct
At GrapeCity, we’re not just smart people and cool products. Our employees enjoy a long list of benefits including (but not limited to) a collaborative and casual atmosphere, monthly birthday breakfasts, free employee insurance, 401k matching, maternity and paternity leave, generous paid time off schedule, relaxed dress code, and flex time.
GrapeCity Developer Solutions provides customers with the premier studio of innovative UI controls, tools, and solutions including deep functionality reporting, analysis, and spreadsheet platforms. Our customers develop rich Windows Forms, WPF, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET Web Forms, Silverlight, UWP, Xamarin, or ActiveX applications. We are looking to hire the best talent as we realize our people play one of the largest roles in the company’s success.
With offices located throughout the world, we are looking to hire energetic, passionate, and highly skilled professionals who are devoted to maximizing the benefits of technology for our customers. The work environment is one that fosters honesty, integrity, commitment, and teamwork. If you are ready to take on technology challenges, work on the cutting edge of application development and help clients turn ideas into solutions, then we want to hear from you!
To learn more about GrapeCity our benefit offerings, and career opportunities, visit our website: www.tools.grapecity.com