General Summary: Performs the marketing functions for the organization through the development and management of marketing resources for all divisions. The marketing manager continually evaluates the sales and dynamics of the marketplace in order to provide resources that will aid the company in being a leader within the industry.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensures a consistent image and identity is maintained and delivered across all markets the company serves.
2. Responsible for the supervision, training and development of all marketing personnel.
3. Analyzes the marketplace for trends and opportunities to maximize the company’s position.
4. Recommends affiliation and utilization with appropriate industry associations and publications.
5. Develops messaging to effectively and consistently convey the company’s brand promise.
6. Develops all advertising campaigns and marketing collateral.
7. Develops all social networking strategies including content development.
8. Develops and implements internal and external programs to enhance market image and create leads.
9. Develops, designs and executes visibility for company press releases.
10. Develops content and updates for company brochures and other marketing materials to promote company's brand.
11. Oversees the design and distribution of all company printed material.
12. Purchases and distributes promotional products to both clients and employees.
13. Recommends trade show opportunities and oversees event preparation, coordination and execution.
14. Responsible for developing and managing corporate marketing budget and departmental plan.
15. Researches, develops, and places all advertisements to provide maximum visibility and value.
16. Executes various marketing projects/campaigns and analyzes their success. Acts upon findings accordingly.
17. Develops marketing collateral, advertises and organizes client events such as project ground breaking events.
18. Oversees the development of content, optimization and maintenance of the company website.
19. Generates project specific proposals in a timely manner utilizing standardized templates, customized as needed.
20. Investigates CRM and Proposal Generation Software for potential company-wide implementation.
21. Performs related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
1. Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Access, and Word and Macintosh.
2. Knowledge of graphic design, video production and website programs such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Professional, Contribute, and Premier Pro Programs.
3. Knowledge of CRM and Proposal Generation Software systems.
4. Skilled in written and verbal communication and application of the same within all levels of organization internal and external.
5. Ability to keep current with technology and to learn new computer programs effectively.
6. Ability to work independently and exercise independent judgment.
7. Ability to plan and prioritize work.
8. Ability to exercise creativity and attention to detail.